BAG SIZE: Length Width Height
14.25" x 6.75" x 8.75" inches
Top Grade Performance PVC-450
State of the Art look & feel like leather.
Why PVC Material is BETTER then Leather?
PRICE IS FOR THE PAIR OF SADDLEBAGS
* Does not Crack like leather
* UV Protected Will not turn white/fade in real heat
* Will not blister in rain
* 100% Waterproof (regular leather is only water resistant not waterproof)
* Will hold its shape
* Rain & Dust Flaps
* 4 Tie Down Ribbons for Secure fit
* Adjustable Center Yoke
* Quick Release Straps
* Universal Fitting
* Includes Heavy Duty Locks
Below is a guideline for determining which set of saddlebags will fit on your bike. It works in most cases, but not all.
You will need a ruler or measuring tape.
Please go to your bike and take the following measurements
1. Take a side to side measurement: Measure side to side, from the back of the saddle, (riders position) to the arm of the directional signal, you'll need to compare this measurement with our length measurements of the desired saddlebag. This measurement should be greater than the bags length. (See image below for reference)
2. Take a top to bottom measurement. Measure from the bottom of the seat pad to the top of the exhaust pipe as a reference. This measurement must be at least 1" inch greater than the height of the desired saddlebags. (See image below for reference)
3. Use the measurements taken to provide a guideline in determining what saddlebags will fit your motorcycle.Sample picture provided below